ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Capitol Hill hotel, you'll find Nationals Park and Washington Navy Yard. Marine Barracks and Library of Congress are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2015
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, sofa beds
Featuring conveniences like sofa beds and sitting areas, the 168 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with digital channels. Refrigerators, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard ratings based on 16 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard
Jul 7, 2019 by James Thomas General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.
May 22, 2019 by James Thomas General Manager
Greetings Roxanne, I apologize that the construction disturbed you during your stay. Hopefully you will not allow to deter you from staying with us again soon.
May 20, 2019 by James Thomas General Manager
Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team is extremely elated to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will get the pleasure of serving you again soon.
May 20, 2019 by James Thomas General Manager
Greetings, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. My team and I are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully you will stay with us the next time you visit Washington.
Jul 3, 2018 by John H
Thank you for your perfect score! We love hearing from our guest and having them give us the opportunity to serve them. Unfortunately with the location of the hotel does only offer valet parking for an additional fee.
The location worked for me, and that was about it.
About the Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy YardLocation 1265 First Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 18 December to 28 May:
- Dining venue
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 1400 square feet (130 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard was completed in 2015. This 3-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 168 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 1400 sq ft of conference space
- 130 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (8.6 km / 5.3 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Navy Yard Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington DC - Navy Yard offers 168 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily.
Top of the Yard - Onsite rooftop bar. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Inn Washington DC Navy Yard Hotel
- Hampton Inn Navy Yard Hotel
- Hampton Inn Washington DC Navy Yard
- Hampton Inn Navy Yard
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.