ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Washington
A stay at this Downtown Washington D.C. hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of White House and 2 miles (3 km) of Ford's Theater. Washington Monument and United States Capitol are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the 24-hour fitness center, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 340 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. MP3 docks, refrigerators, and room service are also available.
Washington Plaza ratings based on 172 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Washington Plaza
Hotel was close to the national mall
Great Place to Stay in Washington, DC
About the Washington PlazaLocation 10 Thomas Circle NW, Washington, DC 20005
Washington Plaza offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square meters). A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Washington Plaza. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 340 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 12 conference rooms
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: McPherson Sq. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Washington Plaza offers 340 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
10 Thomas Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
International Lounge - This lobby lounge serves dinner only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Washington Plaza Hotel in Washington, DC has a seasonal outdoor pool. An on-site fitness center, open morning to late evening, is equipped with a stationary bicycle, treadmills, and elliptical machines.
The National Mall, about a mile from the hotel, offers ice skating in winter and year-round jogging and walking opportunities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Washington Plaza
- Washington Plaza Hotel
- Washington Plaza Dc
- Washington Plaza Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Washington Plaza
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.