ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Your stay at this Downtown Washington D.C. hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Walter E. Washington Convention Center and White House. International Spy Museum and George Washington University are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A coffee shop, limo/town car service, and express check-in are also on offer.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 406 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center ratings based on 89 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
Definitely not what I expected from a Westin hotel
About the The Westin Washington, D.C. City CenterLocation 1400 M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 406 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 16000 sq ft of conference space
- 1486 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (10.2 km / 6.3 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center offers 406 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Washington hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Fringetree - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Energize in our 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. Elevate your energy level on the treadmill, grab a mat to stretch, and let go of the stress or tone up with strength machines. Our fitness studio features state-of-the-art weight machines, free weights, cardio equipment that faces personal flat-screen televisions, and more. We provide everything you need for an exhilarating workout, so you can energize or de-stress day or night. The gym is available to guests 16 years and older.
Top jogging spots downtown Washington, DC include Lafayette Park, seven blocks south in front of the White House, and the museum-lined National Mall, about 10 blocks from the hotel.
Hains Point, two miles away on the banks of the Potomac River, offers an 18-hole public golf course, a two-tier driving range, and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register of Historic Places. Other attractions include a playground and the giant sculpture The Awakening.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Washington DC Westin
- Westin Hotel Washington DC
- Westin Washington DC
- Westin Washington Dc City Center
- Westin Washington, Dc City Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Washington D.C. City Center Hotel
- Westin D.C. City Center Hotel
- Westin Washington D.C. City Center
- Westin D.C. City Center
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).