ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Washington D.C. hotel, you'll find Ford's Theater and White House. Also, Washington Monument is within half a mile (1 km) and United States Capitol is within 2 miles (3 km).
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center, sauna, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee shop are also provided.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 777 guestrooms have LCD TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and premium bedding. Wired Internet, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water are also available.
JW Marriott Washington DC ratings based on 55 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for JW Marriott Washington DC
Great view and comfy room.
Excellent hotel downtown Washington DC
Great location. Quiet and very clean
About the JW Marriott Washington DCLocation 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004
JW Marriott Washington DC offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 37,000 square feet (3 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly JW Marriott Washington DC. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 777 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 29 conference rooms
- 37,000 sq ft of conference space
- 3 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1984
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Metro station: McPherson Sq. Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
JW Marriott Washington DC offers 777 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily.
Avenue Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
1331 - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Starbucks - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
J.W. Marriott Washington DC on Pennsylvania Avenue's 24-hour fitness facilities include five treadmills, four stationary bikes, three stair machines, several weight machines, and free weights.
A mile south of the hotel, Washington, DC's National Mall has a tree-lined walking and running path. Two miles away, the 18-hole golf course at Hains Point is perched on the banks of the Potomac River.There's a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC
- JW Marriott Washington DC
- JW Washington DC
- JW Washington DC Marriott
- Marriott JW Washington DC
- Marriott Washington DC
- Washington DC JW Marriott
- Washington DC Marriott
- Jw Marriott Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- JW Marriott Washington DC Hotel
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.