Book your room at The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated hotel in Washington's West End
A stay at The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. places you in the heart of Washington, walking distance from Francis Pool and George Washington University Hospital.
This 4-star hotel is close to George Washington University and White House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 267 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. This hotel has 11 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.2350 M St Nw Washington DC 20037
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC has an outdoor splash pool as well as a fitness center, which offers exercycles, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and resistance balls. Guests can kick back and relax around the lounge fireplace. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. There are 11 meeting and conference rooms available for business needs. Concierge service and luggage storage are also available.
Breakfast is served in the Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse. For dinner, Boveda serves small plates, and organic cocktails. The hotel also offers a complimentary Love That Dog (LTD) program, which includes a dog bed and bowls.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse - This modern day French brassiere provides guests with breakfast favorites such as Eggs Florentine or Southern Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits. Through the grand French glass doors guests can enjoy meals on a European Courtyard.
Boveda - Serving dinner, Latin small plates, and organic cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A block west of the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with numerous paths for hiking, running, biking, and horseback riding. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. Public tennis courts are located 2 blocks north.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole Hains Point, about 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The locale includes a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and a two-tier driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Westin; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 41.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 300.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Georgetown Westin
- Georgetown Westin Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Westin
- Washington D.C. Westin Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown Hotel
- Westin Georgetown Hotel Washington D.C.
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Westin Washington D.C.
- Westin Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C.
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.