Book a hotel near VanDusen Botanical Garden, Vancouver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near VanDusen Botanical Garden
VanDusen Botanical Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Recognized as one of the area's most popular nature-based sites, VanDusen Botanical Garden will satisfy outdoor enthusiasts.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Vancouver, as it's a special city to visit in its own right.
With approximately 8 accommodation options located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from VanDusen Botanical Garden, you shouldn't have any difficulty finding something comfortable. Lots of visitors enjoy the Hycroft Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Granville House B&B, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you would rather save a little bit of money for the important things in life, you can spend a night or two at one of the budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding area. You can take a look at the Tropicana Suite Hotel and the Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites.
After a frantic day, rest your weary mind at a premier establishment that's just a short drive away. You may like to enquire about availability at the Fairmont Pacific Rim and Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver.
Keep the energy levels up with some tempting snacks, cold drinks or a hit of coffee at Truffles Fine Foods Catering + Kitchens (VanDusen Botanical Garden, 5151 Oak Street, Vancouver). As it starts to get dark, you'll no doubt start thinking about dinner. If you don't want to go too far afield, Shaughnessy Restaurant (5251 Oak Street, Vancouver) should do quite nicely.
Other Things to Do Near VanDusen Botanical GardenSurely you weren't planning to wrap up the day after VanDusen Botanical Garden? Allow yourself some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- It's a good idea to leave some room in your backpack or suitcase if you plan to enjoy some shopping at South Granville Shopping Street.
- Are you hoping to find somewhere to have a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? Visit Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Kerrisdale Village, a favorite retail destination for both locals and visitors.
- Spend time at Canadian Memorial United Church and get acquainted with a spiritual side of the area.
- If you're on the hunt for somewhere to keep the kids busy, head to Exotic World Museum.
A relaxing journey by train is a fantastic way to go to VanDusen Botanical Garden. The most convenient station, Oakridge-41ST Avenue Station, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.