Book a hotel near Thompson Hill Information Center, Bayview Heights
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Thompson Hill Information Center
Thompson Hill Information Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Thompson Hill Information Center is certain to be an interesting experience.
It's situated in Duluth, 130 miles (209 kilometers) out of the state capital, St. Paul.
Wondering where you can lay your head? There are 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a comfortable night's sleep. You might enjoy the Best Western Plus Spirit Mountain Duluth and Americas Best Value Inn-Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Thompson Hill Information Center.
To ensure you have enough of your piggy bank left over to see and do all the things you'd planned, stay at the Willard Munger Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, Holiday Stationstores (9314 West Skyline Parkway, Proctor) is a splendid place for lunch or a cup of joe while touring Thompson Hill Information Center.
Other Things to Do Near Thompson Hill Information CenterApart from Thompson Hill Information Center, travelers often check out some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Feel the soft snow as you ski down the slopes of Spirit Mountain.
- You'll be enchanted by the variety of animals waiting at Lake Superior Zoo.
- Pull on your hiking boots and head out to Western Waterfront Trail. This rewarding and scenic hike is a wonderful way to fully experience the natural splendor of the area.
- Make your way back through previous eras when you take a ride down Lake Superior & Mississippi Railroad Historic Train Ride.
- Visit one of the area's most significant bodies of running water, Manitou.