Have you been working too many hours lately? Sycamore Cellars is a terrific place to let your hair down.
It is situated in Greenfield, which is roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Get set to do some traveling to reach your hotel after your day ends. Due to its remote location, there is nowhere to stay close by. Why not enquire about rooms 20 miles (32 kilometers) away at the Ventana Inn and Spa - Adults Only? If that doesn't suit your itinerary, try the Rosewood Cordevalle, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, or the L Auberge Carmel, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sycamore Cellars
You've traveled here to check out Sycamore Cellars, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Indulge in the essences of this region at Ventana Vineyard.
- You and your friends will like a spicy adventure through the local notes presented at Hahn Estate Visitor Center.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply love drinking wine now and then, Hahn Winery Tasting Room is a wonderful place to buy and taste the local flavors.
- Take time to stop by Mission Nuestra Senora de la Soledad. Although this local church is often visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the rules for visiting if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this sacred building.
- Try some of the full-bodied flavors from here at Wrath Winery.