Book a hotel near Sedona Heritage Museum, Uptown Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sedona Heritage Museum
Sedona Heritage Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Treat yourself to some aspects of culture at Sedona Heritage Museum, an attraction which offers an authentic and rewarding experience for travelers.
To get there, head approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, to Sedona.
For quick and easy access to Sedona Heritage Museum, reserve a room at one of the 13 hotels that are a short drive away. Many visitors enjoy the L'Auberge de Sedona, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the El Portal Sedona Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
We wouldn't want a moderate budget to deter you from realizing your travel dreams. You can find some bargain accommodation solutions here. A couple of examples are the Cedars Resort and the Saad Suites, situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Out of the various nearby hotels, only the Kimpton Amara Resort and Spa offers travelers upmarket accommodation and services. You will find it 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Offering good coffee and delicious tidbits, Theia's (361 Cedar Street, Sedona) should also be on your schedule while exploring Sedona Heritage Museum. If you need a little more sustenance, Sedona Beer Company (465 Jordan Road, Sedona) is a superb option.
Other Things to Do Near Sedona Heritage MuseumTake advantage of your time by checking out the region's other attractions after you've visited Sedona Heritage Museum:
- Set aside some time to check out the quality program of music shows, art courses and exhibits provided by Sedona Art Center.
- Head to Sedona Motion Picture Museum once you've seen all the famous museums and you're hungry for more!
- Helpful information displays and brochures can be seen at Sedona Oak Creek Chamber of Commerce.
- Enjoy an expedition among nature's beauty at Lost Canyon Trail, a popular local hiking trail.
- For an expedition that uncovers the past, find your way to Palatki Ruins, where you can witness a real archaeological dig.