Book a hotel near Rockwood Park and Museum, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rockwood Park and Museum
Rockwood Park and Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Embark on an informative trip to Rockwood Park and Museum, and experience the local way of life.
Wilmington, roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Dover, is where you will find it.
Enjoy the facilities at the SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Brandywine Valley before you set out to see Rockwood Park and Museum. Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
You can save some of your cash for more exciting activities when you enjoy a few nights at one of the sensibly priced solutions that are a short drive away. Some choices include the Fairview Inn and the Luxiasuites Rodney Square.
It might be the perfect time to spend your cash on something really special. Treat yourself to a wonderful experience at one of the few upscale hotels just a short drive away. Quality choices would have to be the HOTEL DU PONT and The Westin Wilmington.
Other Things to Do Near Rockwood Park and MuseumYou'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after seeing Rockwood Park and Museum:
- Let your kids burn off some of their energy when they're running around at Bringhurst Woods Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- You'll definitely find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends back home at Brandywine Shopping Center. Rememer to buy yourself a treat, too!
- There is no better place to relax than Sellers Park. Read the newspaper, casually kick a ball around with the kids or have a picnic with your friends and family in this urban sanctuary.
- Connect with nature at the well-known Fox Point State Park, the perfect location for visitors craving some time in the outdoors.
- Experience the fabulous indoor games and activities at First State Lanes.