Book a hotel near The Playhouse on Rodney Square, Downtown Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Playhouse on Rodney Square
DuPont Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
What are you waiting for? DuPont Theatre was made to be witnessed.
Wilmington, roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Dover, is where you will find it.
With approximately 9 accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from DuPont Theatre, you shouldn't have any difficulty finding something to suit your needs. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, you will be able to hang your hat at the HOTEL DU PONT. Two others are the Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you're planning to travel on the cheap, you will be thankful to learn that there are a few surprisingly cheap hotels within walking distance. You can book a room at the Luxiasuites Rodney Square, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, or you may like the Luxiasuites Christina Landing, which is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Travel just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and you'll run into The Westin Wilmington. It's a favorite with savvy travelers and offers a nice retreat from the intensity of touring.
Coffee Mode is the perfect place for a quick cup of hot coffee or a melt-in-your-mouth pastry. Thankfully, it's just a short stroll from DuPont Theatre. There are more extensive meal options also nearby at Green Room. As the day wraps up, you can celebrate the new memories that have been made at Ernest & Scott Taproom, just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near DuPont TheatreAfter you're finally finished with DuPont Theatre, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- You'll appreciate the sublime voices that can be heard at Grand Opera House.
- Immerse yourself in the animated university lifestyle for a few hours by visiting Delaware State University Wilmington on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- Brown Park is an idyllic urban sanctuary. It is a beautiful spot to have a picnic and enjoy the fresh air.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear about World Cafe Live at the Queen at least once. It's a popular store.
- The kids will be enchanted by the variety of animals that you can learn about at Brandywine Zoo.
Why not board the train to reach DuPont Theatre? The closest station, Wilmington Station, is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.