Book a hotel near Paroquet Springs Conference Center, Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Paroquet Springs Conference Center
Paroquet Springs Conference Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Paroquet Springs Conference Center houses a varied program of events throughout the year.
You'll find it in Louisville, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the state capital.
You can find 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Paroquet Springs Conference Center. Many visitors enjoy the Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Shepherdsville, Sleep Inn And Suites and Best Western Shepherdsville, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd like to spend your money on tourist attractions rather than a place to sleep, you'll be delighted to know that there are a few lower-cost hotels available. A pair of examples are the Garden Inn & Extended Stay Shepherdsville / Louisville and the Super 8 Shepherdsville, situated 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Are you in the mood for a snack and a caffeinated beverage? Follow the scent of fresh coffee beans to Panera Bread (276 Keystone Crossroads Drive, Shepherdsville). A relaxed walk of 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) will take you to Waffle House (213 Joe B. Hall Avenue, Shepherdsville), which offers visitors heartier meals.
Other Things to Do Near Paroquet Springs Conference CenterAfter you're finished at Paroquet Springs Conference Center, there are a whole host of other things to keep you on the move:
- History fans should set aside time to visit Bullitt County History Museum, where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Consider spending a morning at Awesome Flea Market. You'll have fun as you browse among the charming stalls displaying handmade goods.
- Find peace in the relaxing noise of flowing water at Floyd's Fork.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or an amateur, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at Heritage Hill Golf Course.
- Hit 'em long at Maplehurst Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a few games.