ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Midtown hotel places you steps from Columbus Circle and a 5-minute walk from Central Park. Lincoln Center and Metropolitan Opera House are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Make the most of the health club and sauna, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Soaking tubs, WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 244 guestrooms also offer WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, minibars, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 1707 reviews
About the Mandarin Oriental, New YorkLocation 80 Columbus Circle at 60th Street, New York, NY 10023
Mandarin Oriental, New York offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. A sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental, New York. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 244 guestrooms or units
- 54 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) (28.1 km / 17.5 mi)
- Train station: New York Penn Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: 59 St. - Columbus Circle Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental, New York offers 244 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Mandarin Oriental, New York has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open select days.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 95.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 25 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 40.12 and USD 40.12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 54 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 85.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 95.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mandarin Oriental New York Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel New York
- Mandarin Oriental New York
- New York Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin New York City
- Mandarin Oriental New York City
- Mandarin Oriental, New York Hotel New York City
- New York City Mandarin Oriental
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.