Polish your favorite driver, get some golf balls and treat yourself to some time at Mountain Glen Golf Club.
It's in Boone. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 190 miles (306 kilometers) away from the state capital of Raleigh.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book somewhere to stay close to Mountain Glen Golf Club. You'll discover 7 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of the action. You can check out the Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village an Ascend Resort and Banner Haven B&B and Cabin Rentals.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain Glen Golf Club
Whether you want to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Mountain Glen Golf Club:
- Find out the interesting history of Lees-McRae College with a trip around the campus grounds.
- If you'd like to learn about local history, go to Banner House Museum, a fascinating historic residence.
- Relish in that adrenaline rush as you snowboard through the powdery white snow at Sugar Mountain Resort.
- Regardless of whether you're a fan of their drink, Flat Top Brewing Company is a cool trip.
- Your kids are sure to be ecstatic when you visit the popular local theme park, Land of Oz!