ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Banner Elk
You'll find Banner House Museum and Lees-McRae College within 2 miles (3 km) of this hotel. Sugar Creek Gem Mine and Flat Top Brewing Company are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 4 conference rooms, as well as the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Guests will appreciate freebies like full breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 100 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include DVD players, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk
Family Friendly and Pet Friendly Hotel
Great pool. Uncomfortable beds.
Nice hotel with a beautiful view!
Wonderful comfy lodge
love this place!
Hotel was fine, however room description included a refrigerator and one was not in the room. Also our shower head did not work.
everything was good
The staff was friendly and welcoming.
About the Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner ElkLocation 1615 Tynecastle Highway, Banner Elk, NC 28604
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk offers its guests a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business center on site. Free breakfast is served. Event space at this hotel measures 3600 square feet (324 square meters). The business-friendly Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk also features barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking is free. This Banner Elk hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 3600 sq ft of conference space
- 324 sq m of conference space
- Full breakfast (free)
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) (89 km / 55.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk offers 100 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with premium cable channels. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 10 per accommodation, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per day (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Banner Elk Best Western
- Banner Elk Lodge
- Best Western Banner Elk
- Best Western Mountain Lodge
- Best Western Mountain Lodge Banner Elk
- Best Western Mountain Lodge Hotel
- Best Western Mountain Lodge Hotel Banner Elk
- Best Western Plus Mountain Lodge At Banner Elk Hotel Banner Elk
- Best Western Mountain Banner Elk
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.