Book a hotel near Morocco Shrine Center, Southside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Morocco Shrine Center
Morocco Shrine Center Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a hotel that's nearby to Morocco Shrine Center?
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many adventurers spend time in the beloved city of Jacksonville year after year.
You'll have 3 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Morocco Shrine Center you’ll find the Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville/St. Johns Center and Extended Stay America-Jacksonville-Southside-StJohnsTowneCtr.
If you're simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, have a look at the handful of inexpensive hotels that are not too far away. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Candlewood Suites Jacksonville East Merril Road and the Econo Lodge.
Kangaroo Express is a lovely place to enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a mouth-watering pastry. Thankfully, it's just a few minutes' walk from Morocco Shrine Center. If your stomach's trying to tell you something, you can go to Yafa, also close-at-hand. Why not end your day with a toast to your traveling companions? Make your way to Akiéni International, Inc, also a quick walk away, and order a round.
Other Things to Do Near Morocco Shrine CenterOnce you've finished with Morocco Shrine Center, you can look into the region's other sights:
- Whatever your graduate status, a pre-booked tour through the hectic campus of University of North Florida will make you wish you were heading for the dining commons.
- Remember to check out the impressive program of art courses, exhibits and music shows provided by Wilson Center For the Arts.
- Embark on a shopping frenzy at St. Johns Town Center, a well-known shopping destination for both locals and visitors.
- Prearrange a tour around Florida State College - South Campus and look on as the excited students and concerned instructors hustle through this spirited establishment.
- Reawaken the child within when you take the young ones to Hands on Children's Museum. As a family, you'll be able to play and learn through participation.