Are you thinking it's time to visit Sawgrass Country Club?
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many adventurers head to the terrific city of Jacksonville year after year.
Finding a hotel within easy reach shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options from which to choose. You might like the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa and Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sawgrass Country Club.
You've definitely earned a night or two at one of the handful of upmarket hotels in the surrounding area. The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach and Ponte Vedra Inn & Club are excellent.
If you need a quick break, sit back with a book and a tea in a relaxed corner of Starbucks (2 Fairfield Boulevard #12, Ponte Vedra Beach.) You might also like to dine at Sawgrass Beach Club (9795 Summer Place, Ponte Vedra Beach), a favorite with locals and travelers alike.
Other Things to Do Near Sawgrass Country Club
Here's a sampling of the wider region's other popular diversions:
- Develop your swing and perhaps also knock a few strokes off your scorecard at TPC Sawgrass.
- Make a full evening of it, and go out for dinner after seeing a concert at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, a great local venue.
- Whether you're a golf lover or a total newbie, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at TPC at Sawgrass Stadium Course.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at TPC at Sawgrass Valley Course.
- Whether you're a golf lover or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Oak Bridge Club at Sawgrass.