You'll certainly have an enjoyable experience at Mingus Mill.
Oconaluftee Visitor Center Great Smoky, about 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
There are 2 nearby hotels for you to select from that should suit your needs. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mingus Mill you will discover the Great Smokies Inn Cherokee and Cherokee Lodge.
Everybody loves a good deal, and thankfully you won't have to go very far to find one. There is a handful of reasonably priced solutions in the surrounding area. Why not select from one of the Quality Inn Cherokee and the River's Edge Motel?
The Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort has to be first on the list of places to stay at during your trip. As a bonus, it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mingus Mill
When you're finished with Mingus Mill, you certainly won't run out of ideas with some of the other things that are available in the region:
- History fans will be keen to visit Mountain Farm Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Explore days long past with an excursion to Smokey Mountain Gold & Ruby Mine, a well-known historic mine.
- Get close to the statuesque horses at Smokemont Riding Stables.
- History enthusiasts should plan to visit Oconaluftee Indian Village, a place where history comes to life with stories from the region's past.
- See a play and travel to a more imaginative world at Unto These Hills Outdoor Drama.