Luxury Los Angeles hotels
In the land of the stars, you want to live like a celebrity. They may not be all-inclusive, but at these deluxe hotels, you can go all out.
- The Beverly Wilshire: One of LA’s best-known luxury properties, this 5-star gem offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and hot tub, and complimentary concierge services to help you explore the city.
- Terranea: Looking for the vibe of a tropical beach resort, close to the energy of LA? Terranea has four pools, a waterslide, free Wi-Fi, and a complimentary area shuttle, not to mention a stunning location on the cliffs of Rancho Palos Verdes.
Business hotels in Los Angeles
Arriving to Los Angeles late or flying out early? With free airport shuttles and more, these hotels near LAX are perfectly inclusive, but not all-inclusive.
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport: This 4-star hotel has a complimentary airport shuttle, Wi-Fi, and express check-in and out. Breakfast is included with certain room packages, and 24-hour room service allows guests to enjoy a meal no matter what time their flight lands.
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel: International guests coming to LA may be on any number of time zones, so the Sheraton offers fitness and business centers both open 24-hours a day. Free Wi-Fi and airport shuttle are also available at this eco-friendly hotel.
Places to stay in downtown Los Angeles
Whether you’re planning to see a game at the Staples Center or a concert at the Microsoft Theater, there are plenty of hotels in downtown LA offering free perks.
- Hotel Figueroa Downtown Los Angeles: Just a 5-minute walk from the Staples Center or the Grammy Museum, this 4.5-star art deco hotel offers free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, and optional breakfast packages.
- Courtyard Los Angeles L.A. Live: Guests of the Courtyard can enjoy free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. Opt for the cooked-to-order breakfast package to fuel up for a busy day.