Book a hotel near Headliners Music Hall, Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Headliners Music Hall
Headliners Music Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to Headliners Music Hall?
Louisville, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Despite the fact that there's a nice selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Headliners Music Hall, it's always wise to book early so that you get the best possible deal. The Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville Downtown and the Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel are a couple of great choices here, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Everyone is fond of a good bargain, and you won't have to venture far to find one. There is a small array of well-priced solutions a quick drive away. You can inquire about the Econo Lodge Airport and the Sleep Inn Louisville Airport & Expo.
Fellow travelers might tell you the best things in life are free. That is open for debate, as the first-class hotels in the area will certainly make for some lasting memories. Rooms at the 21c Museum Hotel Louisville and The Brown Hotel are worth checking out.
Keep your energy levels high with some tempting bites to eat, refreshing beverages or a cup of coffee at Red Hot Roasters (1399 Lexington Road, Louisville). A well-known eatery for travelers with an appetite, Gary's On Spring (204 South Spring Street, Louisville) is 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Headliners Music HallWhether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Headliners Music Hall:
- Cemeteries aren't just morbid attractions. Visitors to Cave Hill Cemetery soon discover architecture, art, history and more at this interesting destination.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day in this game enthusiast's haven. Vernon Club & Lanes houses a variety of games that'll put your gaming prowess to the test.
- If you're passionate about history, check out American Printing House for the Blind and learn why it's a renowned landmark.
- Thomas Edison House is an excellent local tourist attraction that's perfect for history enthusiasts.
- Attend the performance of your choice and see a few of the exhibits that are showcased at Mellwood Art Center.