Book a hotel near Gunbarrel Express Ski Lift, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Gunbarrel Express Ski Lift
Gunbarrel Express Ski Lift Hotel & Travel Guide
Gunbarrel Express Ski Lift is certainly a destination worth visiting.
It is located in South Lake Tahoe, 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
You'll be happy to find out that there are as many as 25 possible accommodations just a short walk away, making your time away as easy as can be. Why not begin the search at the Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort, 1720 Keller Road and 4017 Saddle Road?
You don't always have to spend an arm and a leg for a good night's rest. The area's various budget hotels will provide you with all the facilities you could need. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Americana Village, while you'll find the Econo Lodge Heavenly Village Area 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're stressed from your trip, don't let it get you down. You'll be taken care of if you spend a couple of nights at the Mackedie Retreat by RedAwning, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Isn't that your tummy rumbling? Head to Himmel Haus (3819 Saddle Road, South Lake Tahoe) and apologize to your stomach. When you see the stars start to shine, it's time to go out and play. Get down to The California Bar (3860 Saddle Road, South Lake Tahoe), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Gunbarrel Express Ski LiftOnce you're done with Gunbarrel Express Ski Lift, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Visit Heavenly Ski Resort, where you can do all the skiing your heart desires.
- For a stress-free mode of transportation that will give you the perfect opportunity to check out the surrounding view, hop aboard Aerial Tramway.
- Temple Bat Yam is where families meet to pray.
- Be part of the movement at Tahoe Queen, one of the area's major cruise terminals. Schedule a tour or just look at the views over the water.
- If you love nature, Van Sickle Bi-State Park is a spot you need to visit. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike in the fresh air.