ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Stateline resort, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Heavenly Gondola and The Shops at Heavenly Village. Also, Lakeside Beach is within half a mile (1 km) and Heavenly Ski Resort is within 3 miles (5 km).
Casino, health club
This resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Take advantage of ski rentals and ski storage on site. Enjoy a meal in one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés and perks like free WiFi.
Luxe linens, WiFi
Along with WiFi, the 742 guestrooms offer wired Internet and room service. Other amenities include premium bedding, hair dryers, and safes.
Harveys Resort & Casino ratings based on 109 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Harveys Resort & Casino
May 16, 2019 by Sherry
We apologize your experience did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and visit.
Apr 30, 2019 by Harveys Management
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments. For a future stay with us please be advised we do offer coffee makers upon request. Thank you again.
About the Harveys Resort & CasinoLocation Hwy 50 And Stateline Ave, Stateline, NV 89449
Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool after a day on the slopes. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar or try your luck at the onsite casino. There are 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. This ski resort also offers a health club and a sauna. For a fee, parking is available.
- 742 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1986
- Bar or lounge
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) (89.8 km / 55.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Harveys Resort & Casino offers 742 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Stateline resort provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- In-room dining
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Sage Room - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
19 Kitchen and Bar - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
TaCo. - This family restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
Straw Hat pizza - This family restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily.
Starbucks - Onsite coffee shop. Open daily.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Reflections has 7 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Harveys Resort Casino Stateline
- Harveys Casino Resort
- Harveys Casino Stateline
- Harveys Resort
- Harveys Resort & Casino
- Harveys Resort & Casino Stateline
- Harveys Resort Casino
- Harveys Stateline
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 9 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.