Soak up the scenery and go for an invigorating walk outdoors at Gilligan's Island.
Wouldn't it be nice to pack your bags and head to Guanica so you can get started today?
0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa is the closest hotel to Gilligan's Island. Aside from that, options in the immediate vicinity are difficult to come by.
If you'd like to find a modestly priced establishment, then the Parador Guánica 1929, roughly 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, should be a good fit.
When dinnertime comes around, walk over to San Jacinto (Puerto Rico) for some of the best local food. It's only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) from Gilligan's Island!
Other Things to Do Near Gilligan's Island
Whether you'd like to take the road less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Gilligan's Island:
- Go for a hike and enjoy the protected location at Guanica Dry Forest Reserve.
- Experience and enjoy some of the music shows and exhibits offered by Centro de Arte Alejandro Franceschi and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- Enjoy a few hours of underwater activities at Island Scuba.
- Explore the well-known Isla Magueyes. It's an easy journey over the water.
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Parguera Water Sports and Adventures.