FAQs about Ponce Flights
Which airlines fly to Ponce?
Booking a seat with JetBlue is the way to go if you intend to begin your exciting world trip in Ponce. What airport is best to fly into Ponce?
Ponce has only one airport. You'll be touching down at Ponce Airport (PSE-Mercedita), which is 3 miles (5 kilometers) from downtown. Places to visit in Ponce
The Parque de Bombas and the La Guancha are some fabulous attractions that all travelers should make time to visit. Plan a route and spend a couple of hours stopping by each one.
Once you're done visiting the more well-known museums, you could see what's being exhibited at El Museo Castillo Serralles. Seeking some more options? Take a look at the extensive collection of creative works at Museo de Arte de Ponce. This renowned art museum is a fine area to spend some time. And that's not all there is. Pay a visit to Teatro la Perla and delight in watching its gifted actors give it all they've got. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Ponce
Make your journey to Ponce that little bit easier by reading over these helpful security tips:
- Make sure you know the whereabouts of your travel ID and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the queue when you're asked to produce them.
- You'll need to put your music on pause for a short while. Earphones must be taken off and put in a tray for X-raying. The same goes for items such as keys and coins.
- Make sure your laptop and electronic devices are easy to reach. These items need to be put through the X-ray machine separately.
- When it comes to traveling with liquids or gels, each passenger is permitted a quart-sized clear zip-lock bag to keep containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Hiking boots and other bulky shoes are often X-rayed by security personnel. We suggest wearing simple sneakers instead.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever changing. Read over your carrier's official website to find out what is not allowed on board their flights.