FAQs about Aguadilla Flights
Which airlines fly to Aguadilla?
All set to book the ticket for your incredible adventure to Aguadilla? 5 airlines offer flights to this destination. Some of the most sought-after carriers include:
What airport is best to fly into Aguadilla?
- Japan Transocean Air
- SriLankan Airlines
There's no prospect of a mix-up with airports in Aguadilla, as there's only one operating in the city. Aguadilla Airport (BQN-Rafael Hernandez) is 2 miles (4 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Places to visit in Aguadilla
Plan a fun outing for the kids at Crashboat Beach, where you can frolic in the water for hours on end. Need some more ideas? Aguadilla Mall is a great destination for shopping, boasting an impressive selection of stores and eateries. And that's not all there is. Golf is a great way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, spend a few hours at Punta Borinquen Golf Club. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Aguadilla
Your journey to Aguadilla begins as soon as you've completed all the security checks. We've put together a list of hints and tips to help you get through quickly:
- Security staff will request to see your boarding pass and passport at the checkpoint. Store them in a convenient place, so they're all ready for inspection.
- Wallets, belts and power banks must be put in a tub for X-raying. If you pass through the body scanner with any of these items, you'll be turned around and requested to remove them.
- Make sure your laptop and electronic devices are easy to reach. These items need to be sent through the X-ray machine in separate tubs.
- Deodorant, toothpaste and other toiletry items in liquid, gel or cream form need to be stored in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They must also fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear resealable bag.
- Untie your shoelaces in preparation for entering the body scanner. Depending on the sort of shoes you're wearing, security may tell you to remove them.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever updating. Browse your carrier's official website for what is not allowed on board their flights.