Book a hotel near Geneva Commons, Geneva
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Geneva Commons
Geneva Commons Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Geneva Commons is one great way to use up some of your vacation time.
Geneva, where it can be found, is 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Springfield.
Finding somewhere to lay your head nearby shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options to pick from. The Fairfield Inn and Suites By Marriott St Charles and Hotel Baker are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Geneva Commons.
It won't take you too long to realize the value of the area's economical hotels. The Comfort Inn & Suites Geneva and the Best Western Inn of St. Charles are worth a shot.
The Herrington Inn & Spa is the only name you will need to know when you're hunting for somewhere lavish that is in this area. It's 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
When you're done at Geneva Commons, take a leisurely stroll to Starbucks for a snack, a cup of coffee or an energizing drink. If your stomach's already growling, you might want to consider California Pizza Kitchen at Geneva Commons, also close by. Cap off a leisurely day with a drink at Houlihan's, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Geneva CommonsAfter you're finished with Geneva Commons, there are plenty of other experiences available in the wider area:
- Nothing lifts the spirits quite like the fun times of a fair! If you've started feeling a little travel-weary, visit the Kane County Fairgrounds.
- Have a laugh with the kids as they launch themselves off waterslides and test out their swimming skills at Otter Cove Aquatic Park.
- History doesn't always come alive in textbooks, but the exhibits at Geneva History Center provide an authentic experience for all guests.
- You'll try to imagine life many years in the past while you're on a tour of the historic house, Beith House Museum.
- Add a creative element to your stay by securing tickets to a play at Steel Beam Theater.