Book a hotel near Starved Rock State Park, Ottawa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Starved Rock State Park
Starved Rock State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Starved Rock State Park, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all of the stresses and hassles of daily life. Take a nice stroll, enjoy the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
To get there, you'll have to travel approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Springfield, until you get to Ottawa.
0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Starved Rock Lodge & Conference Center is the closest hotel to Starved Rock State Park. Aside from that, options within a short drive are difficult to come by.
If you prefer to think of yourself as practical and no fuss, you can stay a night or two at the Days Inn Oglesby/Starved Rock, a bargain solution, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away!
Ravenous tourists like to go to Trailheads Concessions (2678 East 873rd Road, Oglesby) for a hearty meal. It is located a meager 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Starved Rock State Park. Satisfy your thirst at The Back Door Lounge (2668 East 875th Road, Oglesby), a popular place for enjoying a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Starved Rock State ParkWhen you're finished at Starved Rock State Park, you're not going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- The military-minded among us will enjoy taking a look at Illinois Waterway Visitor Center. If you make prior arrangements, there's a possibility that you can tour the facility.
- Grand Bear Falls Indoor Water Park is a thrilling water adventure. On a hot day, this is the ideal spot to bring your friends!
- Browsing at Mix's Trading Post is a good way to do some shopping.
- A visit to Illinois River Winery is sure to be an excursion for your tastebuds.
- Learning more about the history of a place at LaSalle County Historical Society & Museum will help you to become more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your vacation.