What's the hold up? Route 66 Raceway was meant to be experienced.
This site is located in Joliet, which is roughly 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Springfield.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Route 66 Raceway, there are 10 hotels for you to consider. You can check out the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Joliet South and Hampton Inn Joliet I-80.
The area's value hotels offer an excellent standard of service while keeping their rates as low as can be. Why not select from one of the Quality Inn & Suites South and the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Joliet?
Other Things to Do Near Route 66 Raceway
On top of Route 66 Raceway, here's a list of some addtional things in the region you are going to want to do:
- Take a seat and feel the tremors of booming engines as the cars are pushed to their limit at Richard Petty Driving Experience.
- Those who like to see nature will enjoy wandering around the protected Forest Preserve District of Will County.
- The odds might be against you at Hollywood Casino Joliet, but that is no reason not to attempt a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Empress River Casino always offers its many visitors memorable evenings full of high-stakes fun and adventure.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultural scene when you get a seat at one of the many performances available at Rialto Square Theater.