Planning a trip to Garfield Park Conservatory?
To experience it for yourself, make your way to Indianapolis, the state capital.
Wondering where you might stay? You'll discover 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a great night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Garfield Park Conservatory, the Comfort Inn and Americas Best Value Inn-Indy South are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
If you're tired of choosing between eating out at a nice restaurant and buying plenty of campy souvenirs, free up some of your daily budget by staying at one of the area's more reasonably priced accommodations. You could reserve a room at the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Downtown Medical District and the Park Place at City Centre.
Live like the rich and famous at one of the several high-end establishments in the surrounding area. You may want to consider the JW Marriott Indianapolis and Conrad Indianapolis.
A popular place for hungry wanderers, Sabor Latino (2531 Shelby Street, Indianapolis) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. It's a short 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Garfield Park Conservatory.
Other Things to Do Near Garfield Park Conservatory
After you're done at Garfield Park Conservatory, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- Sharpen your swing and perhaps shave some strokes off your game at Sarah Shank Golf Course.
- You'll want to stop by Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Church. Even though this local place of worship is frequented by tourists, you need to inquire about the tour times if you'd like to spend some time inside the building.
- You'll probably hear locals refer to Fountain Square Theatre, a very significant venue that hosts various events and conferences.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once stated that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art on your trip?
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or only purchase the necessities, you can enjoy some excellent retail therapy at Twin Aire Shopping Center.