Book a hotel near Fragrant Lane Candles, South Bend
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fragrant Lane Candles
Fragrant Lane Candles Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Fragrant Lane Candles and searching for somewhere to stay?
You can visit it in South Bend, 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you’ll be happy to know there are 39 accommodation solutions that are within easy reach of Fragrant Lane Candles. Spend some time comparing the different amenities at the Oliver Inn Bed and Breakfast and Doubletree Hotel South Bend.
Not too far away, there are several reasonably priced solutions to choose from. Two favorites are the Candlewood Suites Airport and the Econo Lodge.
Sit back, sit back and make some new friends at Caribou Coffee, which is not too far away. Another nearby option is Papa John's Pizza, where you can sit down and enjoy a greater range of meals. Tourists who are in need of a nightcap should swing by City Limits Lounge, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Fragrant Lane CandlesAfter you're finished with Fragrant Lane Candles, there are a number of other journeys to take in the region:
- With a diverse range of awe-inspiring species, Potawatomi Zoo is always a great place to go to and admire the animals.
- Need to escape the hectic pace of modern life? Go for a walk in Battell Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- The historic buildings and grounds of Bethel College are rather impressive, making it a popular spot among both locals and tourists.
- If your kids are fidgety and longing for something lively to do, take them to Hannah Lindahl Children’s Museum. Their hands-on displays will pique their curiosity.
- You never have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Howard Park awaits visitors and locals alike.