Book a hotel near Compton Family Ice Arena, South Bend
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Compton Family Ice Arena
Compton Family Ice Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a new experience with a trip to Compton Family Ice Arena.
This site is situated in South Bend, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis.
Are you only here for a limited amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 11 accommodations that are situated within a short commute of Compton Family Ice Arena. The Oliver Inn Bed and Breakfast, the Doubletree Hotel South Bend and the Hilton Garden Inn South Bend are three that are popular, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Every worldly wanderer is fond of a good bargain, and luckily you don't have to travel too far to find one. There are several economical solutions within easy driving distance. You can make inquiries at the Quality Inn & Suites South Bend and the Candlewood Suites Airport.
Hammes Bookstore & Cafe is a popular place to enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a mouth-watering treat. Luckily, it's just a few minutes' walk from Compton Family Ice Arena. If you'd like to go out for lunch, stay nearby and get a table at McAlister's Deli. As the day ends, you can toast the new memories you've just made at The Mark Dine & Tap, just a few more minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Compton Family Ice ArenaWhen you're finished with Compton Family Ice Arena, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and explore Snite Museum of Art while you're in the area?
- If you need to keep fit on your break, why not get physical at Coquillard Park? This popular recreation area will take you out of the gym and into the open air.
- If you are seeking a sanctuary to quietly contemplate the religious side of life, head over to Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
- A sacred spot for many locals and an important piece of their cultural heritage, Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes is an attraction you should visit to gain a deeper awareness of the area.
- The historic buildings and grounds of University of Notre Dame are well worth admiring, making it a popular stop among locals and tourists alike.