Book a hotel near Indiana Dunes National Park, Indiana
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indiana Dunes National Park
Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Hotel & Travel Guide
At Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the worries and stress of the nine-to-five. Take a short stroll, enjoy the open skies and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
To reach it, you'll need to travel approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis, to Chesterton.
Planning to stay not too far from Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore? You will find 7 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. You might like to add the Hilton Garden Inn Chesterton and Best Western Indian Oak to your shortlist.
If you think that traveling the world is actually more about enjoying enlightening destinations than sleeping in fancy establishments, try the inexpensive accommodations that are a short drive away. Some choices include the Quality Inn and the Comfort Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Indiana Dunes National LakeshoreIn addition to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Soak up the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Indiana Dunes State Park, among the region's leading parks.
- Both locals and tourists enjoy guided tours of Lustron House, an unforgettable historic residence.
- A tranquil and protected place, Coffee Creek Watershed Conservancy Preserve is a nice location to relax.
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets is a much-loved shopping hub, featuring an impressive selection of stores and eateries.
- Barker Mansion is an outstanding tourist attraction that's tailor-made for devoted history enthusiasts.
Why not take a train when you're going to Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore? The closest station, Dune Park Station, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.