Don't scratch your head wondering about what's next on the agenda. Fort Clatsop National Memorial is always ready for you.
Astoria, 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem, is where you will find it.
You won't need to wander far to find a hotel room. There are 15 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Fort Clatsop National Memorial. You can add the Hampton Inn and Suites Astoria and Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria to your list of hotels to check out.
If you're the type of traveler that is fine with modest and clean decor, you can book a room at one of the budget hotels in the vicinity. The Astoria Riverwalk Inn and the Motel 6 Astoria are two of the more popular establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Clatsop National Memorial
If you have time to spare, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the region:
- Lovers of nature should be sure to bring along their hiking gear and venture along Fort to Sea Trail.
- Spend a few hours at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park and you'll get an understanding of the location's place in history.
- Toss the ball around with your family and enjoy the greenery at Tapiola Park. You can even bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- Spend a few hours in the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Sunset Beach State Recreation Site, among the region's most popular parks.
- The whole family will be amused while hurtling along the tracks on Astoria Riverfront Trolley.