Nature lovers will enjoy Eden Gardens State Park, one of the region's most frequented natural attractions.
South Walton, where it is situated, lies 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Staying within a short commute of Eden Gardens State Park won't be difficult, due to the fact that there are 15 potential accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The WaterColor Vacation Rentals and WaterSound Inn will give you at least some of the features you desire.
Why would you fork out large sums of money for a hotel room when you can stay a night at the Palmeria by Royal Beach Rentals? You don't have to travel very far as it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Live like royalty at one of the handful of upscale hotels in the surrounding area. Consider the WaterColor Inn & Resort and Santa Rosa Beach Vacations by Rivard.
Other Things to Do Near Eden Gardens State Park
Apart from Eden Gardens State Park, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- An enchanting wonderland of wildlife and trees is on display in Point Washington State Forest, a charming local forest.
- Go to see the impressive artworks that are currently on display at Newbill Collection by the Sea.
- Helpful information displays and visitor's maps are found at South Walton Visitor Center.
- Looking to find some serenity? Lie next to the water at Grayton Beach State Park and listen to the songs of the seabirds.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear talk of Sundog Books at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.