Book a hotel near D. L. Bliss State Park, California
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near D. L. Bliss State Park
D. L. Bliss State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature's majestic creations are amazing to witness. D. L. Bliss State Park is one such example.
To see it, you'll need to travel about 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you get to South Lake Tahoe.
Planning to stay as close as you can to D. L. Bliss State Park? You will find 42 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. The Emerald Bay Lodge and 847 Clement Street ought to provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Spend a few nights at the 478 Carson Court, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, and save your precious travel allowance for trying out the delicious local cuisine.
You're bound to be impressed by the splendid accommodation and services at the first-rate hotels in the surrounding area. The Brand New Home with Amenities and Views by RedAwning and Cabin with Lots of Space and Hot Tub by RedAwning are ideal choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Other Things to Do Near D. L. Bliss State ParkYou've spent a while getting here, so we imagine D. L. Bliss State Park isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Vikingsholm is an excellent local attraction for history enthusiasts.
- Witness beautiful scenery and reconnect with nature at Emerald Bay State Park.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty at Eagle Falls Trail. This local trail is popular among those wanting a scenic walk.
- Head up to Inspiration Point and you will be welcomed with amazing views of the surrounding area.
- Handy information displays and visitor's maps are found at Taylor Creek Visitor Center.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in D. L. Bliss State Park? Check out our D. L. Bliss State Park travel guide!