Book a hotel near Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park, California
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park
Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab your walking shoes and delight in the scenery around you at Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park, a great place to spend the day outdoors with the family or friends.
You'll find it in South Lake Tahoe, approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
There are only 2 hotels in the area. However, their terrific location more than makes up for the lack of choice. You might like the Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast Cottages and Tahoma Lodge . You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park.
There's no reason to feel shy about treating yourself to some luxury at the Cedar Crest Cottages, a chic establishment located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
After a few hours experiencing Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park, tend to your senses at Waffle Cabin (353 Northridge Drive, Tahoma). Follow your nose, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State ParkFollowing your visit to Ed Z'berg Sugar Pine Point State Park, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Go on a tour of Hellman-Ehrman Mansion, and get a closer look at the past.
- Remember to pack your sunglasses when you visit Meeks Bay Beach. It's going to be a blissful day in the sun.
- Filled with intriguing exhibits about maritime history, Tahoe Maritime Museum is an attraction that both young and old will appreciate.
- Try out the peaks at Homewood Mountain Resort to satisfy your adrenaline cravings.
- Soak up the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at D. L. Bliss State Park, one of the area's most well-known parks.