Thinking about a trip to Comal Park on your next vacation?
You will find it in New Braunfels, approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Austin.
If you are mainly coming to visit Comal Park, it would make sense to take a room at The Lakehouse Bed & Breakfast. At 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
Anyone who is fond of a good deal will take pleasure in staying a night or two at the Lodge at Turkey Cove, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Comal Park
Surely you're not going to finish your day after Comal Park? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- Bring along the family to visit The Heritage Museum of the Texas Hill Country, where they're certain to be intrigued by the exhibits.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Canyon Park. Pack a lunch, and spend an afternoon taking in the natural beauty.
- Toss a ball around and enjoy the green spaces at Jacob's Creek Park. You can even bring a picnic and make a day of it.
- If you've been craving some outdoor fun, explore Crane's Mill Park, a lovely local recreational area.
- While you're here, be sure to see Cranes Mill Marina, a local marina.