You'll certainly enjoy your excursion to Chula Vista Waterpark.
You'll locate it in Wisconsin Dells, 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Madison.
You'll have 3 hotel options to select from nearby. The Chula Vista Resort and Birchcliff Resort are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Chula Vista Waterpark.
For those that like bargain prices, consider taking a room at one of the inexpensive hotels available. Some such places are the Ramada Wisconsin Dells and the Baker's Sunset Bay Resort.
There's only a small number of hotels within easy commuting distance, so ensure you book early. If you are in need of someplace upmarket, look up the Condos at 530 E. Hiawatha, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Kaminski's Chop House (2501 River Road, Wisconsin Dells) is conveniently located for peckish visitors and locals after a hectic day. You'll be glad to know it's only 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Chula Vista Waterpark
If you have extra time, you'll want to discover some of the other attractions in the region:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Cold Water Canyon Golf Course.
- Marvel at the rugged geology and rocky surrounds of Witches Gulch, one of nature's masterpieces.
- Rocky Arbor State Park is an appealing escape for travelers yearning to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Trappers Turn Golf Course.
- Go and see what's on show at Jeremy Allen's Grand Illusions Theater, a unique space to take in an exhibition.