Treat yourself to some aspects of culture at Benton County Museum, a site which provides an enjoyable and rewarding visitor experience.
It's situated in Corvallis. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Salem.
If you're mainly here to see Benton County Museum, it would make sense to reserve a room at the Galaxie Motel. At 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, it's the closest option to the sight.
If you're tired from all your exploring, allow yourself a much-needed coffee break at Eats & Treats, just a brief walk away. If you need food that's more satisfying, NutCakes is close by. If that's not enough, settle in for a few drinks at Meet'n Place Tavern Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Benton County Museum
After you've seen all there is to see at Benton County Museum, there are even more experiences available in the wider area:
- Go on a journey at Cascade Head Trail, a popular local trail.
- You'll probably hear the locals mention LaSells Stewart Center, a very significant venue for a wide variety of events.
- Oregon State University is not simply an institution of higher learning, but it is also viewed as a place of inspiration for the nearby community.
- You can enjoy some family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city limits at Rose Garden in Avery Park.
- Experience a selection of arts events regularly hosted by The Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.