Book a Hotel Near Benton County Courthouse, Corvallis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Benton County Courthouse
Benton County Courthouse Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Benton County Courthouse will always be time well spent.
It's located in Corvallis, 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
A decent hotel can sometimes be the difference between an average trip and an outstanding one. There are 10 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Benton County Courthouse, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate one that has everything you want. Lots of travelers appreciate the Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, Holiday Inn Express Corvallis-On the River and Comfort Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're after low-cost hotels, you'll find a few available here. You can find the Days Inn Corvallis, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Super 8 Corvallis is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
When you're done exploring Benton County Courthouse, take a five-minute walk to Broken Yolk Cafe and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, check out the menu at Sidecar, a nice eatery that's close by. Of course, there is no finer way to end a day's adventures than with a refreshing drink. Alley Gyros, also a brief walk away, is the place to be.
Other Things to Do Near Benton County CourthouseWhether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Benton County Courthouse:
- Enjoy watching the talented actors who give it their all at Majestic Theatre and admire the amount of effort which goes into the productions.
- If some vacation shopping is in order, Corvallis Farmers' Market is the ideal place for you.
- Experience some of the music shows and arts events offered by The Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- Rose Garden in Avery Park is a green urban sanctuary. It's the perfect place to flip through a magazine and enjoy the fresh air.
- Take a breath of a fresh air and relish in the scenic surroundings from a different perspective at Marys Peak.