What are you waiting for? Barber Orchard Fruitstand was meant to be experienced.
Cherokee, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) away from the state capital, Raleigh, is where you'll find it.
Put down your bags, catch up on some sleep and delight in being close to Barber Orchard Fruitstand when you book a room at The Yellow House on Plott Creek Road, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
It won't take long to book one of the area's cheaper solutions. The Lake Junaluska Conference&Retreat Center and the Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn are worth considering.
There is no need to go too far for quality food. Smoky Mountain Sk8way (19025 Great Smoky Mountains Expressway, Waynesville) is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away and a top choice for famished travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Barber Orchard Fruitstand
You're here to check out Barber Orchard Fruitstand, but you might be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- Not the most popular or famous museum, Wheels Through Time Museum could still be worth a visit if you like to learn.
- Ensure that you buy your tickets as early as possible if you'd like to see a concert at Maggie Valley Opry House.
- Miniature golf has to be one of those pastimes that never seems to lose its excitement. Be a big kid for a little while at Fantasy Golf & Game Room.
- Hike to the top of Waterrock Knob for a picturesque view of the surrounding region.
- Whether it's rare gems or stones and rocks, you never know what will be discovered in a mine. Going on a tour of Maggie Valley Gem Mine is a great way to unearth some of these natural secrets.