ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Washington getaway
Your stay at this Dupont Circle hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of George Washington University and White House. Lincoln Memorial and Ford's Theater are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. There's an outdoor pool on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 231 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and TVs with cable channels. WiFi, coffee/tea makers, and down comforters are also available.
The Embassy Row Hotel ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Embassy Row Hotel
Apr 11, 2018 by Front Office Manager
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Thank you! Olaolu Akingbola
Overall good stay
Apr 10, 2017 by Director of Rooms
Thank you for your review and feedback. Our Hotel Amenity Fee includes wifi, phone calls, use of the fitness and business centers and 10% off of Food and Beverage charges. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our valet parking. Our garage is small and it seems we were extremely busy over that period. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will consider us again. Our unique rooftop pool and bar re-opens in May with great city views to enjoy while relaxing!
Feb 23, 2017 by Director of Rooms
Thank you for the awesome review Liz! We appreciate your business and our creative team looks forward to serving you again soon!
Great place to stay don't miss out!!
Feb 13, 2017 by Director of Rooms
We appreciate the great review! We are working on some new surprises for kids for when you return. Our rooftop pool should be open by the end of May. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dec 9, 2016 by Director of Rooms
Thank you for your business and your review! I will share your review with our team. Come back soon!
Hotel close to Subway Red Line
Dec 9, 2016 by Director of Rooms
Thanks for the great feedback and review! I shared your comments with our team and we hope to see you again soon. The Holidays is a great time to visit DC!
First time visit
Nov 2, 2016 by Director of Rooms
We appreciate your great review! We hope you can visit us again soon. Please let us know if we can do anything to make your next stay more special.
They charged me a fee of 19.99 for A "leisure fee"
Smaller than advertised - and three barking dogs!
Nov 28, 2015 by Shawn
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I honestly appreciate the feedback. I am sorry to hear you didn't have an amazing time while staying with us. Thank you for your compliment towards our hotel's design and decor. I want you to know your comfort is our number one priority. I apologize about the confusion with your room reservation and my team is looking into your stay. I hope you had an amazing time in D.C. Sincerely, Shawn Jervis
About the The Embassy Row HotelLocation 2015 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
The Embassy Row Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour business center and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this hotel measures 6650 square feet (618 square meters). A rooftop terrace, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Embassy Row Hotel. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 231 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 6 conference rooms
- 6650 sq ft of conference space
- 618 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1971
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (10.3 km / 6.4 mi)
- Train station: Washington Union Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Metro station: Dupont Circle Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
The Embassy Row Hotel offers 231 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The Rooftop Bar - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Station Kitchen/Cocktails - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
This Washington, DC hotel features a rooftop outdoor pool, open seasonally.
Rock Creek Park, just 5 blocks away, is a 1,800-acre oasis with hiking and biking trails, a nature center/planetarium, remnants of Civil War forts, and an 18-hole public golf course. Trail rides are available through the Rock Creek Park Horse Center. The park has 15 soft-surface and 10 hard-surface tennis courts; reservations are generally required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near Embassy Row Hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 21.15 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 for adults, USD 6 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Embassy Hotel
- Embassy Row
- Embassy Row Hotel
- Embassy Row Hotel Washington
- Embassy Row Washington
- Hotel Embassy Row
- The Fairfax At Embassy Row Hotel Washington Dc
- Westin Embassy Row
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.