Wahconah Falls State Park is the perfect escape for travelers craving some time in the great outdoors.
Dalton is where you can find it.
Make sure you reserve a place to stay as soon as possible, as there's just 1 possibility that is close by. After a slow breakfast at the Econo Lodge, it won't take long to reach Wahconah Falls State Park, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wahconah Falls State Park
You can check out a wide range of other attractions after enjoying Wahconah Falls State Park:
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a complete novice, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Bas Ridge Golf Course.
- If you can't fit in the more well-known museums, grow your knowledge at Crane Museum of Papermaking.
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to see inside St Mary's of the Assumption Church, a local place of prayer.
- If you're a golfer and would like to play, pay a visit to Skyline Country Club.
- Convenient information displays and maps can be found at Mount Greylock State Reservation Visitor Center.