Pet owners shouldn't miss Pittsfield, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Berkshire Museum and Berkshire Athenaeum. You can choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Pittsfield and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Pittsfield with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Canoe Meadows Wildlife Sanctuary and Pittsfield State Forest.
- Other things to see include Colonial Theater, Bousquet Ski Area, and Arrowhead Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Chez Pet and Berkshire Pet Pals, LLC.
- For vet care, Shaker Hill Pet Resort, Berkshire Veterinary Hospital, and Teutsch Erika S DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pittsfield
- Berkshire Plaza Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Yankee Suites Extended Stay
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star guesthouse, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Econo Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Pittsfield
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Pittsfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 14°F.