You're bound to have a memorable experience when you visit Vail Valley Medical Center.
It's located in Vail, 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
Why not spare yourself the trouble and stay nearby? There are 33 accommodations within walking distance. Start by looking at the Solaris Residences, Sonnenalp and Lodge at Lionshead.
If you're seeking an affordable accommodation solution, book a room at the Vail 21 Lionshead Village by Berkshire Hathaway, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Wise travelers should appreciate the inspiring decor at one of the premier hotels available nearby. The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail is one of the best places, and it's situated only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Otherwise, consider the Vail Resorts' Legendary Lodging at Ritz-Carlton Residences, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Evergreen Lodge at Vail (250 South Frontage Road West, Vail) is one of the most well-known cafes for a hot beverage. When it's dinnertime, make a reservation at 250 South Frontage Road West, Vail (250 South Frontage Road West, Vail), only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Vail Valley Medical Center
You can take full advantage of your free time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're finished with Vail Valley Medical Center:
- If you like the medical sciences, it is worthwhile heading to The Steadman Clinic.
- Liven up your evenings and partake in the local arts scene. Gerald Ford Amphitheater offers an assortment of plays for you to enjoy.
- John A. Dobson Ice Arena is a fantastic place to bring the kids if you want to try something cool.
- Grab your best walking shoes and head out on Grand Traverse. This picturesque and rewarding hiking trail is an excellent way to really experience the charming natural beauty of the area.
- Chaos Canyon is a place that will remind you what a wonderful world we live in. Set aside time for some sight-seeing if you get the chance.