Book a hotel near The Steadman Clinic, Vail
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Steadman Clinic
The Steadman Clinic Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? The Steadman Clinic was meant to be witnessed.
Vail, 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver, is where you will find it.
Whether you like to organize your room in advance or always end up leaving it until the day before, it won't be hard finding something that's within walking distance. There are no less than 37 possible accommodations that fit the bill. When you're ready to make your reservation, check out the rooms available at the Solaris Residences, The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort and Sonnenalp.
Spend a night at the Vail 21 Lionshead Village by Berkshire Hathaway if you’re after a reasonable solution but would rather not travel too far. It's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Treat yourself when you stay at one of the first-class establishments here. Strongly recommended are the Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail and the Vail Resorts' Legendary Lodging at Ritz-Carlton Residences, situated a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Evergreen Lodge at Vail (250 South Frontage Road West, Vail) is a favorite coffee stop that's conveniently situated a short 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away. It's the ideal place to go if you're need of a quick bite to eat. When the caffeine has well and truly run its course, you'll need to start thinking about dinner. We would be surprised if you couldn't find at least one thing to your liking on the menu at Altitude Bar and Grill (250 South Frontage Road West, Vail.)
Other Things to Do Near The Steadman ClinicYou can take full advantage of your time away by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're finished with The Steadman Clinic:
- Put on your skates and float onto the ice. It's time to test your balance at John A. Dobson Ice Arena.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits at Grand Traverse. This hiking trail is very popular among both tourists and locals.
- Admire the rugged geology and rocky slopes of Chaos Canyon, a masterpiece of nature.
- If you are a fan of theater, you won't want to miss a visit to Gerald Ford Amphitheater.
- Take a trip on Eagle Bahn Gondola for a chance to admire the view while allowing your tired old feet of yours a little break.