Don't sit around hemming and hawing about what to do next. Vail Racquet Club is always ready for you.
Vail, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Denver, is where you'll find it.
Since it's just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort is the best place to get a room for those hoping to stay near Vail Racquet Club.
Why fork out large amounts of your money for a hotel room when you could stay at the Aspenwood Lodge by Berkshire Hathaway? You won't have to venture very far since it's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
You're bound to be bowled over by the fine facilities at the first-rate establishments that are in the surrounding area. The Solaris Residences and Sonnenalp are excellent choices.
You don’t need to be a chef to like the fare at Blu's Restaurant (4695 Vail Racquet Club Drive, Vail). What's better, it’s a meager 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Vail Racquet Club
If you want to explore more than just Vail Racquet Club, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- A trek along the well-known Booth Falls Trailhead will provide nature enthusiasts with tranquil landscapes and a much-deserved break from the stress and noise of daily city life.
- Try and find the fairways at Vail Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a round or two.
- Take in the feeling of your blood pumping as you ski through the fresh snow at Vail Nordic Center.
- Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater boasts exhibits, music shows and courses that are certain to lend you a better understanding of the area's dynamic arts scene.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.