Book a hotel near Vail Nordic Center, Vail
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vail Nordic Center
Vail Nordic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Some people like to get the first chairlift up in the morning. Others indulge a bit too much the night before. Whatever you're into, you're sure to enjoy tearing down the runs at Vail Nordic Center.
You'll find it in Vail, 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
Since your home away from home will be Vail Nordic Center, why don't you find a room close by? With 24 nearby options, you will be able to find something just right. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find The Wren at Vail. Two others to have a look at are The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Manor Vail Lodge, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Spend a couple of nights or longer at the Aspenwood Lodge by Berkshire Hathaway if you’re after a reasonable hotel but would rather not go too far. It's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Fellow travelers might tell you the best things in life come for free. That might not always be true, as the top-rated hotels just a short drive from here will no doubt create some lasting memories. Quality choices would have to be The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail and Vail Resorts' Legendary Lodging at Ritz-Carlton Residences.
Vail Golf Club (1775 Sunburst Drive, Vail) is conveniently situated for peckish tourists at the end of a fun-filled day. You'll be glad to know it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Vail Nordic CenterBesides Vail Nordic Center, here is a list of some additional things in the area you're going to want to do:
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at Vail Golf Club.
- The outstanding performances, exhibits and special events featured at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater are appreciated by local creators and viewers.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is the ideal place to spend some time picnicking, throwing a ball around and discovering the flora and fauna scattered around the gardens.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the greats and victories at Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum.
- Fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to Colorado Ski Museum-Ski Hall of Fame. Learn some sports history and celebrate the legends.