Book a hotel near The Wine Cellar, Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Wine Cellar
The Wine Cellar Hotel & Travel Guide
You and your friends will make many treasured memories during your time at The Wine Cellar.
It's located in Cottonwood, about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
Even though there's a fairly good selection of 7 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Wine Cellar, it's always a good idea to book in advance to make sure you get the best deal possible. A lot of tourists have had a good experience at The Tavern Hotel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Quality Inn Cottonwood, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Cottonwood Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
It shouldn't take long to book one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions. If you're not sure where to start, consider the Pines Motel and the Super 8 Cottonwood.
With all of the excitement of traveling to new places, it can be easy to neglect eating. Just a short hop away, Paradise Point Cafe is the perfect spot to top up your batteries. If you're looking for food that's more satisfying, Old Town Cafe is also nearby. You can cap off a fun day out by journeying down the road for a couple of drinks at Arizona Stronghold Vineyards.
Other Things to Do Near The Wine CellarIf you have enough time, be sure to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- Every visitor here will hear talk of Burning Tree Cellars at least once. It's a popular store.
- Relish the essences of this region at Arizona Stronghold Vineyards.
- Indulge in the flavors of this region at Pillsbury Wine Company.
- Step back in time by spending a few hours in Historic Old Town Cottonwood.
- The performances, artistic exhibits and various other events featured at Old Town Center for the Arts are adored by the local community's creators and viewers.