Book a hotel near The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks, Springfield
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks
The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking about it? The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks was made to be witnessed.
You can explore it when you make your way to Springfield, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Jefferson City.
Despite the fact that there's a fairly good selection of 16 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks, it's usually a good idea to book as soon as you can so that you get the best deal possible. Just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you can hang your hat at the DoubleTree by Hilton Springfield. A couple of other choices are the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Springfield - I-44, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Comfort Inn & Suites, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're the no-frills type, you'll be happy to learn about the wide array of bargain hotels located nearby. Just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away is where you'll find the Candlewood Suites Springfield, while you'll find the Microtel Inn by Wyndham Springfield 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Need a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee at Dark Stone Coffee, only a short walk from The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks. If you plan to go out for lunch, stay in the vicinity and check out Farm Fresh Bistro & Bakery. If that isn't enough for you, think about stopping for a drink at Fire & Ice Restaurant & Bar.
Other Things to Do Near The Air and Military Museum of the OzarksAfter you've visited The Air and Military Museum of the Ozarks, prepare for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Whatever your scholarly background, a tour through the spirited campus of Evangel University will make you wish you were on your way to class.
- Pythian Castle proudly features all the required services and facilities for a high quality event.
- Take a walk through Drury University, and appreciate the distinguished buildings and campus.
- Check out the bustling atmosphere of Hammons Tower, and see how business is done here.
- If you want to find out more about Islamic practices, plan a tour of Abou Ben Adhem Shrine Mosque.